Lost password and e-mail account

Handy.NC
Is there any way to retrieve my original password without my original e-mail account?
Due to a computer crash, I lost both. I am now using a second ID.
Edward Edwards,  Handyman of Edward, NC.  27821-9791[hidden email]

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post here your original email account and I will take a look at the database. I will then make a few questions to make sure it is you.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Edward Edwards
edward27821@localnet.com

My web-site lists two of my e-mail account; one on each resume.
Also the contact form goes to one of them. This may help you verify my ID.
http://HandymanEdwardNC.weebly.com
Edward Edwards, Handyman, Edward, NC 27821-9791

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, I found that account. Since you lost that email address, I think that account doesn't make sense anymore. So maybe I should move all forums and posts from that account to your new account. In this case, your new account will be the owner of the "Excellence" forum plus other things. If you agree, I can change this for you. Just confirm which account should be the new owner.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Handy.NC
This post was updated on .
Thank you very much. Please transfer ownership to handy.

Hugo <Nabble>
I successfully transferred the ownership to that handy.nc account. Please take a look and let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Handy.NC
Thank you very much. I shall do so ASAP. You effort is greatly appreciated!
Edward Edwards,  Handyman of Edward, NC.  27821-9791[hidden email]