Lost password and e-mail account

miks103
This post was updated on .
Is there any way to retrieve my original password without my original e-mail account?
Due to a computer crash, I lost both. I can't manage my forum now.
I can post some information to make sure it's me.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your site?

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

miks103
all you here now?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Administrator
I have sent you a link to change your password. Can you please check your email box?

CONTENTS DELETED

Administrator
I have sent the link.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please try to register with this "2vo82vu5@protonmail.com" email address.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

ibethere
ok,i'm coming

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have access to this "node8@secmail.pro" account yet?

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

ibethere
i don't ,i'm waiting for the link now

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

GregChapman
Hi Israel,

I'm sure you are aware and recall that this topic and the related one at:
http://support.nabble.com/Retrieve-email-tp7604345.html
refer to what I recall is a Chinese language forum discussing the current Hong Kong protests.

I know it's not my place to tell you how to respond but I thought it worth highlighting the point.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

RE: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hi Greg,
Feel free to respond.

Enviado pelo meu Windows Phone

I'm sure you are aware and recall that this topic and the related one at:
http://support.nabble.com/Retrieve-email-tp7604345.html
refer to what I recall is a Chinese language forum discussing the current Hong Kong protests.

I know it's not my place to tell you how to respond but I thought it worth highlighting the point.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

http://support.nabble.com/Lost-password-and-e-mail-account-tp7604414p7604432.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML