Lost forums

NCBO
I had set-up forums for my email lists of interest and now get a response that they have been deleted. Why is that, these are active lists that I need to maintain for my web site. Can they be retrieved?

Trish

Re: Lost forums

Hugo <Nabble>
You probably lost only the root forum node. Please take a look at this page:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=201897

Please let me know if these parts used to be under your lost forum.
If yes, then you can create a new forum and move those parts under it.

Re: Lost forums

NCBO
Yes, the emails not listed within a folder are from the 3 lost forums. How can these forums be re-created?

Trish

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You probably lost only the root forum node. Please take a look at this page:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=201897

Please let me know if these parts used to be under your lost forum.
If yes, then you can create a new forum and move those parts under it.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Lost-forums-tp4184071p4199503.html
To unsubscribe from Lost forums, click here.

Re: Lost forums

Hugo <Nabble>
You can create a new forum from our homepage: http://www.nabble.com
The you can move those posts to the new forum (open the post, click on "More > Move post & replies to...").

Lost forums: too aggressive

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
lost only the root forum node