Lost forum?? and account??

fishbeaufort
I have lost my forum and my account. The website is FishBeaufort.com. I have just purchased the Nabble support and as I write this it has reappeared. What would cause this?? Is this going to be an issue if I don't have nabble support purchased?? It seems like a strange coincidence that my account was totally terminated until I purchased support. Please clarify what happened

Re: Lost forum?? and account??

Hugo <Nabble>
Last night we released code that had a few bugs. I reverted the changes and now everything is fine. We apologize for the trouble, it shouldn't happen again.