Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

MichaelAtOz
Forum http://forum.openscad.org/ is broken.

I had a number of customized macros, some for formatting, some for function.
They are all gone.

I also see the error below.

Error Found
An error was found in the NAML code of this application – Hide Details | Go to NAML Editor
no macro found to override
  in (custom_tweak:send_mail_to_list:1) - <override_macro name="send_mail_to_list" unindent="true">

"send_mail_to_list" is gone, that is how the Forum posts get sent to the Mailing-list.

Something is badly broken.

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

Gary Lewis
I hope Israel can fix it for you.  He fixed a problem on my forum yesterday evening, so may be able to fix yours.

But you might want to come over to the topic Alternative Hosts for Nabble Apps on the GregHelp forum and discuss options.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Mailing lists are all forums. There are no mailing lists anymore.

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

MichaelAtOz
Well that has just cut the OpenSCAD community in half.

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

Israel <Nabble> wrote
Mailing lists are all forums. There are no mailing lists anymore.
Israel would you be willing to look at my forum? I just want the css back.

https://forum.nyskiblog.com/

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately to fix your CSS we have to revert the last changes
and it is not possible now.

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

Harvey
So my site will remain white forever?

There must be someway to change appearance?

Even using the stock colors doesn't work? So there a no ways to change appearance at all?

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

stmpspaz
Please Help!!!!

Since you made this change - people who were on our group and left - some many years ago - are now receiving notices/emails when something is posted. It doesn't matter if they were registered or not.  I tried Banning them all - but they are still getting emails.

Because the change has made it so I can't see their forum subscription status - I can't unsubscribe them - and they can't unsubscribe because our site is password protected.

PLEASE help me to stop the emails to these people who are no longer members. I still want the people who are - to get mail.  Our system had an update in the NAML to only send to those in the "member" group - but because of all the errors from the change- that isn't working.

Michael, we're reducing Nabble to a few servers and we're going to keep only active sites.
We still have the code from the last change saved and it's possible to revert.

Re: Lost all NAML customized macros! Forum broken

MichaelAtOz
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Michael, we're reducing Nabble to a few servers and we're going to keep only active sites.
We still have the code from the last change saved and it's possible to revert.
If you revert then OpenSCAD can return to being an active site.
The OpenSCAD community has some users who are Mailing-list only (particularly the developers),
some who are Forum posters only, and others who do either.

So the Forum Mailing-list integration is critical, as is it remaining as the Mailing-list Archive.