Lost Our Forum

oregonracewaypark
I'm not certain how, but we lost our forum that has been running for a couple years now. No notification that we were aware of and we don't seem to be registered any longer with either of our email addresses (info@oregonraceway.com / oregonracewaypark@gmail.com). Can you help us recover this lost forum?

http://n2.nabble.com/Oregon-Raceway-Park-Forum-f2366714.html

Thank you very much for your time.

-Vic

forum found

Graham Perrin
You probably overlooked the announcement about domain names. To be kept informed, please subscribe to Nabble Latest Features.

At the Nabble home page, a search for Oregon Raceway Park finds
http://oregon-raceway-park-forum.2366714.n2.nabble.com/ in the top two results from Nabble.

Hope that helps
Graham

Re: forum found

oregonracewaypark
Thank you. Thank you!! Yeah, we totally missed the memo, and I definitely didn't know we could search the forums on Nabble. Sorry (sheepish)