Lost Forum

TheMayor
I was trying to set up my forum on my webpage and had some subfolders already made. I jumped on the web as a regular user and found that I could delete the entire forum. Can I embed the code to get it back? and I there a way to keep users from deletiing categories or group. I would like to have the users have access to deleting their posts but not the format on my webpage. The site page is http://advicedomain.com/Default_files/Page3120.htm. I would really like to have total control of the forum and any category will be administered with me only. Can you help?

Re: Lost Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Only you can delete your forums and categories. Nabble saves a cookie in your browser in order to identify that you are the owner of your forums. You should register to have better control and be able to login/logout. After registering, you will probably see your categories under your profile. The forum you deleted will not be there, but all subcategories will. This happens because the forum deletion is not recursive. So please register now, go to your profile and check if you see those subcategories there.