Looking for my new forum

scannon
I set up a new Nabble forum (LegumeCommunity), and now am unable to find the
forum. A search on this either this term or my username or email address
term (from http://n3.nabble.com/) fails to return anything. I set up the
account and the forum about three hours ago, and posted one message to it at
the time. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Looking for my new forum

Hugo <Nabble>
You can find your forum by clicking on your user name (upper right corner of the screen), then click on "My Posts in All Places".

Re: Looking for my new forum

scannon
Thank you.
That does seem a bit round-about. Perhaps this can be posted in FAQ, or handled more obviously in the interface.

Re: Looking for my new forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the suggestion.