Login/register option?

killersporx
Say you have a few nabble applications on your website. Since anyone registered with nabble can post in any forum, gallery, etc., is there a way to simply have a login/register option on a website other than in the nabble forums etc? Does that even make sense? I guess I'm asking for a separate, stand alone login/register that you can put anywhere that logs into nabble. Does it exist, or is it possible?

Re: Login/register option?

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is that Nabble keeps people logged in even if they close the browser. People must explicitly click on "Log out" to see the login option again. So I think your idea isn't easy to implement because your website wouldn't know when to show the login screen because it can't read Nabble cookies.