Login and username problems

Todd_Power-3
There appears to be a problem with logging into my account. I signed into my private forum with my email address and password as usual, when I was told that I didn't have authorization to view the forum and that I should contact the administrator (in this case, myself). My username has now changed from Todd_Power, to Todd_Power-2, to Todd_Power-3!

Please help.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Login and username problems

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Todd, thanks for reporting these problems.
Todd_Power-3 wrote
There appears to be a problem with logging into my account. I signed into my private forum with my email address and password as usual, when I was told that I didn't have authorization to view the forum and that I should contact the administrator (in this case, myself).
Which browser/version do you use?
Can you reproduce this consistently? If yes, please let us know the steps.
Todd_Power-3 wrote
My username has now changed from Todd_Power, to Todd_Power-2, to Todd_Power-3!
I'm investigating this problem too. Do you remember if you changed account details recently, like email, user name, etc?

Re: Login and username problems

Todd_Power
Hi Hugo,

I use Firefox v3.6.3.

Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Do you remember if you changed account details recently, like email, user name, etc?
Yes, I did. And I realise that now that that will have caused the problem in this case - I signed in with my old account out of habit (sorry). But I have contacted you previously about my name change when it became Todd_Power-2 (http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Broken-link-in-mailing-list-subscription-td4158797.html#a4158797).

Thanks,
Todd

PS: I'll try testing for consistency when I have the time.