Login Fails

GregChapman
Hi Israel,

When I attempt to login to either of the following two forums I am returned to the login screen.

http://bb4er.2372904.n4.nabble.com/
http://members-area.61172.n8.nabble.com/

Please can you fix this.

Re: Login Fails

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello Greg,
Unfortunately Nabble has low priority for bug fixing.

Re: Login Fails

GregChapman
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that it has been announced that Nabble is not financially viable and that you need to reduce the number of forums on the platform so that all can be held on a single server.

Wouldn't it be more honest to say these problems are caused by changed settings designed to discourage new forums from being created and drive existing forums off the platform, rather than by bugs that have recently emerged.

Re: Login Fails

GregChapman
Or, if there are new bugs, they are side effects of the changes recently made.