Locked out of my own forums

Phil Taylor
Hello

I have been locked out of two forums I created several months ago. I have tried many times to re-set passwords (even though I knew them) but this has not worked. Please can you help to reinstate my access.

The two forums are:
http://ukprn-doctoral-students.198870.n8.nabble.com/
http://ukprn-members.274508.n8.nabble.com/

Thank you.

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Embedded forums are not working properly for while. Is it possible to use the url sent to you when you created those forums?

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Phil Taylor
Thank you for your reply.

There is a setting in your forums to always display them in embedded form, so the links I pasted above are already the original urls I was given, but they immediately display as embedded due to this setting. This worked fine at first.

As I cannot access these forums any more (locked out) I cannot change this setting, not can I use them at all. I'd be grateful for any help with this.

Thanks

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Phil Taylor
Hello again, I remain locked out of the forums that I set up (above).

With the first one, I can't login and changing the password does not work.

With the second one, I can login in but cannot change any settings (it says I don't have permissions even though I set it up).

Please can you help?

Many thanks

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We're going to look into this for you but unfortunately it does not have a high priority.

Re: Locked out of my own forums

arnejeps@gmail.com
I have exactly the same problem in my forum
http://ijs-talks.24784.n8.nabble.com/
Reset password doesn't work.

Thanks

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately, embedded forums are not working properly.

Re: Locked out of my own forums

arnejeps@gmail.com
Is it possible somehow to "unembed" the forum?

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Phil Taylor
Yes, this would seem to be the obvious solution, but I can't do it because I'm locked out of my own forum - a vicious circle. Clearly it is not a priority for Nabble to help or support me, so I will have to find a more suitable alternative. Nabble has informed me that my forum is 'scheduled for deletion', and I can't login to prevent this, so soon my Nabble experience will be over anyway - surreal!

Re: Locked out of my own forums

Israel <Nabble>
arnejeps@gmail.com wrote
Is it possible somehow to "unembed" the forum?
Unfortunately there is no way.