Locked out of my own forum?

John Yeoman
Help! I am new to Nabble. Recently, I created a forum and clicked on Options and was able successfully to create a list of sub-forums and see various options for Users, Structure, etc, which I was able to use. I was very impressed by Nabble. I put the forum on several of my sites.

But... now when I click on Options, in any of my sites, all I am offered is 'Subscibe by email'. What happened to all my other options? I seem to be locked out of administrator access to my own forums!

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
We just released a fix. Please try again and let me know if you still have issues.

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

John Yeoman
Thanks, Hugo (you shouldn't be working on a Sunday :))

Alas, I just clicked on Options. And still all I get is 'Subscribe via email'. My forum page is at: http://www.writers-village.org/forum.php

Am I, uh, clicking in the right place?

Best wishes
John Yeoman

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Which browser and version are you using?

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

John Yeoman
My browser is Internet Explorer 7 under Windows XP. (I'm still locked out of my own forums although I had no trouble accessing all Options until a few days ago.)

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
A couple of questions:
Is your forum embedded anywhere?
Does the problem happen when you visit your forum from this link?

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

John Yeoman
Well, Hugo, I wouldn't know if my forum is embedded - or what that means. If it is, I didn't do it! (I simply copied the Nabble code into the HTML box on my Yola site.) And yes, the problem persisted when I clicked on your link.
Does the problem happen when you visit your forum from this link?
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Locked-out-of-my-own-forum-tp4691019p4697132.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Locked out of my own forum?, click here.

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi John, the bug has been fixed. Please try again and let me know if you still have issues.

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

John Yeoman
Blimey, it's back! What did you do? Thanks!

John Yeoman
Does the problem happen when you visit your forum from this link?
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Locked-out-of-my-own-forum-tp4691019p4697132.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Locked out of my own forum?, click here.

Re: Locked out of my own forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
It was a javascript bug.