Locked down forums

Gale (Audacity Team)
Is it possible to operate a locked down forum like my
http://n2.nabble.com/audacity-help-f238280.html

so that it could still receive messages forwarded from a mailing list, but where it was not possible to post a new topic or reply in the Nabble interface unless you were the owner? If yes, can there be multiple owners?
If no, what would be the next best? A private forum with restrictions, but where people who sign up to Nabble can reply but not post a new topic?

Thanks

Re: Locked down forums

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't know if you still need help with this issue, but your audacity-help forum is already configured in that way. Basically, you must change the configuration in the "Who can view & post?" screen so that only members can participate. Then you should build the list of members accordingly. Please let me know if you still need help.