Locked Out of Site--Help Me Get Back In

jbsoapfan
Hi.  I've been a member of the atwt nabble message board for over a year and never had a problem.  Then a couple of days ago I got a weird screen, don't remember exactly what I typed...and then got a "Forbidden Error 403" message whenever I tried to access the board either directly through my favorites book mark...or by coming on to nabble and trying to find it this way too.

How do I fix this/get back on to that site??  What happened??  Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Locked Out of Site--Help Me Get Back In

Hugo <Nabble>