Listing forum rules on Register page

1j1

Listing forum rules on Register page

1j1
 I want to list my forum rules on the Register page (under "Confirm Password" field, above the "I have read and I agree to Nabble's Terms of Use."),  but no matter how I was trying to edit that macro, my list was all messed up & located always above the "User Name"  field.  Could someone, please, help?

Kind regards!
1j1

Re: Listing forum rules on Register page

1j1
Even though I removed all overrides in that Register macro, I was trying to register on my forum & after completing all field there, I get a some "Connection removed my remote server" kinda error.  However, I still received the activation email.   Not sure what causes that error & how to get rid of it.    Might have something to do with all the customizations I did on my forum (but I don't get any errors in Editor), or maybe because I was changing the stuff in macro that sends the activation email (but all I did was changing the text in those <t>'s) - not sure.