Linking from one Nabble to another

Sean P. DeNigris
I'm helping admin forum.world.st . Under the http://forum.world.st/Smalltalk-Related-f3021847.html sub-category, I'd like to add Self (self-interest@yahoogroups.com), but Self already has a Nabble mirror @ http://forum.selflanguage.org . It seems silly to have two mirrors, so I'd like for forum.selflanguage.org to somehow be listed under http://forum.world.st/Smalltalk-Related-f3021847.html because forum.world.st is a clearinghouse for all things Smalltalk related and people may not see/find the Self list easily otherwise. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Sean DeNigris

Re: Linking from one Nabble to another

GregChapman
I'm not quite clear what you mean by "listed under". It would be easy enough to create a simple HTML page that has both the forums you want embedded on it.

The only alternative would be a permanent merging of the two archives, using:

Options > Structure > Change parent

Enter the URL of the chosen parent forum and click the "Save Changes" button then read very carefully the screen that shows all the implications before clicking the "Yes, Export it" Button.

Re: Linking from one Nabble to another

danyfolc2004
buenas tardes, me gustaría saber que pasó con el sitio SEXIBL  Y si hay alguna otra alternativa similar, desde ya muchas gracias.

El día jueves, 6 de febrero de 2014 7:48, GregChapman [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> escribió:
I'm not quite clear what you mean by "listed under". It would be easy enough to create a simple HTML page that has both the forums you want embedded on it.

The only alternative would be a permanent merging of the two archives, using:

Options > Structure > Change parent

Enter the URL of the chosen parent forum and click the "Save Changes" button then read very carefully the screen that shows all the implications before clicking the "Yes, Export it" Button.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Linking-from-one-Nabble-to-another-tp7589351p7589352.html
To start a new topic under Free Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML