Linking forum to site

milleja46
How would i link this forum that is on my site to the other pages? Because i was going to have it where they could add files to the site.

Re: Linking forum to site

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry, I don't understand. Please explain again.

Re: Linking forum to site

milleja46
I was talking about if a user of my site wanted to post something(not saying it is going to happen yet because i just created it). But if they uploaded something if i can figure out how to do that, their username show up.

Re: Linking forum to site

Hugo <Nabble>
Users can only upload files/images inside a post. So you can open the post and see who is the author.

Re: Linking forum to site

milleja46
I think i am just going to switch to phpbb especially since when the server at my school goes online, the element and this site will be blocked and uneditable to me.

Re: Linking forum to site

milleja46
Okay maybe not but until this gets a little more updated i think i am just going to use phpbb since it has most of the features i want.