Link to Help has gone...

mywaytoo
Do you know that the Admin's link to Help has disappeared?
Anne

Re: Link to Help has gone...

GregChapman
Perhaps it's a cunning scheme to keep Camo off their backs until the new documentation arrives after templates are released. :-)

Sorry Camo! Couldn't resist it!

More seriously, I do agree that poor and non-existent documentation doesn't give the best impression of Nabble, but I'm equally sure that the Nabble is fully aware of that.

If I had limited resources I suspect that I'd go for getting the new software out and documenting that when released, rather than documenting the current system only to have to re-do the work a couple of months later.

Re: Link to Help has gone...

mywaytoo
Greg... A bit of unverified gossip (LOL)...
I don't think that Nabble are short of money. I reckon that they are short of time! They want to get their templates released... I want them to get their templates released... LOL. I hope that there won't be too much rearranging to do once they are released. I might have to put a link to Free Support on my desktop...
Anne

Re: Link to Help has gone...

Camo

I like the Humour! You'd be aware of that but there's no
documentation for your 'camo' app!

How amused I was to Find that I had gained such erm..'Notariety' regards the documentation thing, Lol
Perhaps I should blog about it!

I understand Nabbles reasoning ofcourse, it makes sense, never the less, you could find a couple of rabid fans to do some research on some test apps and document what works and how, in exchange for premium support.
Especially if realistically the timeline is rather 'hopeful' at best, meanwhile your software gains increasing popularity, you ought be keepings the hungry hoarde happy till then , methinks!

LOl Anne, I already have 'Free Support Nabble' on my desktop!
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles