Link Forum to my account please

Spot the Pot
I did not realize I created a forum anonymously and would like to have administration over it. Can you link this forum to my account? http://n2.nabble.com/Spot-the-Pot-f1344771.html

Re: Link Forum to my account please

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, we can, but it's simpler if you just create a new board. The old board is empty, so I can simply delete the old one for you. Does that work?

Re: Link Forum to my account please

Spot the Pot
Sure - Delete the old one that works GREAT!

Administrator
I don't understand what you mean. The old one is empty, and it takes 2 seconds to re-create it. Vs I will have to verify that you are the owner of the old one. I think the former is simpler.

yeah go ahead & delete it http://n2.nabble.com/Spot-the-Pot-f1344771.html

thats what i mean... I will gladly make a new one - thanks.

Re: Link Forum to my account please

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for your note. I had thought that you weren't happy about my suggestion ... OK. Done.