Limit Bandwidth with fortigate firewall

starking9b
I have fortigate firewall and I working on  freeradius management system .
I want to limit bandwidth for every user.
I used Mikrotik-Rate-Limit ,   WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up and
        WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down  freeradius send the reply attribute to fortigate but user still can access internet with high bandwidth
must I add  these attributes to fortinet dictionary file?
thank you for help

Re: Limit Bandwidth with fortigate firewall

GregChapman
This forum is for Nabble Support only.

It looks as if you mean to post at: http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/ but that is not allowed.

If so then visit http://freeradius.org/support/ to join the mail list.