Last Registered person

ClaudeMobetta
Hello -

Is there any way of figuring out who was the last Registered person on my site -
The People registered numbers go up - but it is hard to spot the last person to Register on my site...?
I have a printed list of all registered peeps...
Thanks fer any ...

Claude

Re: Last Registered person

GregChapman
Go to OPTIONS > APPLICATIONS > EXTRAS AND ADD-ONS > EMAIL & NOTIFICATIONS
and set the
 NOTIFY ME WHEN SOMEONE REGISTERS
option. You'll get an email each time someone registers. If you file them in a dedicated email folder you'll have a complete record of the order of registrations.

Re: Last Registered person

Hugo <Nabble>
Greg's solution is good and should solve your problem. But if you want to display this information on the screen for everyone, then we will have to change a few things in the backend.

Re: Last Registered person

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Greg's solution is good and should solve your problem. But if you want to display this information on the screen for everyone, then we will have to change a few things in the backend.
Hi Hugo -

Greg's answer was perfect fer me -
The more questions I ask - the more I learn - and the more I appredcieate my Nabble site

Claude