Last Login doesn't work correct

1j1

Last Login doesn't work correct

1j1
I finally managed to fix stuff in my profile but I noticed that after that change to extra fields & such regarding the age not showing up, the Last Login stopped working properly - I saw on my forum it shows my current time for any user's Last Login, I went on Pedro's test forum from which I got that feature & I saw the same thing.
In other words, both Last Login for my profile (http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=1) & my friend's profile (http://lake-hoohaw-boards.2328210.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=2) have the same date & time.

Re: Last Login doesn't work correct

Pedro
It has been fixed. Please see at my test forum the fixing for the extra fields.
About the Last Login see here.
The files are extra_fields and profile_header.

Let me know if you need any help.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Last Login doesn't work correct

1j1
Got it working perfectly again.  Thanks!