Lack of Admin Options: Widespread Reports

Re: Lack of Admin Options: Internet Explorer Issue

GregChapman
I am finding a lack of Admin Options again when accessing my forums/blogs under IE9. Things are working fine in Firefox.

Under IE9, when logged on as an admin user, on some top level forums I get only  the "Subscribe by Email" option. On others both "Subscribe by Email" and "Post by Email". Strangely, on those I have checked, I seem to get the full admin options on sub-forums.

Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Re: Lack of Admin Options: Internet Explorer Issue

Hugo <Nabble>
We are investigating the issue. Thanks for letting us know.

Re: Lack of Admin Options: Internet Explorer Issue

Peter <Nabble>
It should be fixed by now.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.
12