LOGIN

ClaudeMobetta
H,

For the last hour - I can't login to my forUM - Not sure about visitors...
Done it all - cleared cache - back to IE - Allowed Cookies - switched browsers - rebooted several times But nonthing..

I go through the usual - Email address and password -
But comes back without my name in the top right - where login and regester is.

What's wrong?

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: LOGIN

ClaudeMobetta
Funny -
When I came to Support to write my Login problem -
AFTER I write my problem - I noted I'm Logged in on Support -
So go back to my ForUM - and I'm Logged in there ALSO - OK
Clear - and login again - and it worked OK?

OK now - can't figure...?

Claude

Re: LOGIN

Graham Perrin