LOCKED TOPIC

Harvey
Ideally when a topic is locked the REPLY buttons would disappear.

The way it is now in my forum the REPLY buttons remain and if you click on them it sends a requests to the admin (me) to allow the person to "enter."

When I lock a topic I do so because I want no discussion on it, not requests to allow discussion.

Can this be changed?

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Pedro
What do you think of just remove the request option?

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Harvey
Can we remove the Reply buttons on locked topics? That makes the most sense from a user perspective.

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Pedro
I removed the reply links from locked topics.
Remember that your own locked topics are without reply link. In order to make it appear, you must unlock the topic and refresh the page.

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Harvey

Makes the most sense I think.

(via mobile)

On Sep 16, 2013 1:47 PM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I removed the reply links from locked topics.
Remember that your own locked topics are without reply link. In order to make it appear, you must unlock the topic and refresh the page.

http://support.nabble.com/LOCKED-TOPIC-tp7586509p7586539.html
To unsubscribe from LOCKED TOPIC, click here.
NAML

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Harvey
Here's a locked topic with a reply button:

http://forum.nyskiblog.com/Gear-Lift-Tix-from-NYSkiBlog-Partners-td4031767.html

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Pedro
See if it is ok now. That happened because of your extra reply link at the footer.

Re: LOCKED TOPIC

Harvey
Looks good thanks.
HTTPS Please!