LINK MISSING TO POST TO FORUM

anne w.
I am using the forum for a class I am teaching. All was fine until recently. The format of our forum suddenly changed one day to Newspaper. I changed it to Photo Gallery since this is a photography class. When I log in using Firefox or Safari I can see the NEW POST link but none of my students can see it. I even gave my admin passwords to a student who is using Internet Explorer and the student says it is not visible. What is going on?

I want a photo to show on my forum from the poster and a link for people who have privileges to add their own photo and comments. We used this forum half a semester and there was no problem. Did Nabble alter the forum programming?

Anyone out there who can help me sort this out ?
Site is //creativephotography136.weebly

thanks in advance!
anne

Re: LINK MISSING TO POST TO FORUM

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the trouble. I changed the format to "gallery", please take a look, it looks okey to me now.

anne w. wrote
I am using the forum for a class I am teaching. All was fine until recently. The format of our forum suddenly changed one day to Newspaper. I changed it to Photo Gallery since this is a photography class.
I don't know what could have caused the change. But I did remember seeing your forum in the "newspaper" format before. But today, your forum is in the "blog" format. In any case, I changed it back to "gallery" format, and it looks great.

You know you can make these changes by yourself. Just go to Options->Editor->Change format, there you can select a format, and save.

anne w. wrote
When I log in using Firefox or Safari I can see the NEW POST link but none of my students can see it.
It's shown now.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Re: LINK MISSING TO POST TO FORUM

anne w.
I don't use Internet Explorer. I will check with my students tomorrow to see if all is ok at their end. Thanks for the speedy reply.
anne

anne w. wrote:
When I log in using Firefox or Safari I can see the NEW POST link but none of my students can see it.
It's shown now.

Let me know if you still have problems.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/LINK-MISSING-TO-POST-TO-FORUM-tp2313398p2313543.html

Re: LINK MISSING TO POST TO FORUM

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Anne,

Another tip for your gallery: use just two columns of pictures instead of three.
Since your website is narrow, three columns is too much, see this:

(The third column isn't completely visible)

All you have to do is click on "Options > Editor > Change Appearance". Then you change the "Gallery table size:" option (select 2 columns).

Please let me know if you need help with this.
Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com