Knowing who has registered for MY Forum

Phil Best-2
Hi there, I have a problem. I have a Nabble forum embedded into my site, Musically Fluent (www.musicallyfluent.com). When people register to join it, they receive an email from Nabble, that informs them they have joined Nabble. If they click 'Continue' in that email, they are taken to the Nabble homepage and not to Musically Fluent. I therefore do not know if someone has registered for MY Forum. How do I get round this? I need to know who is registering to participate in the Musically Fluent Forum specifically. Many thanks, Phil
Phil Best

Re: Knowing who has registered for MY Forum

yeyey
me too.. it would be a great help if i would be able to know who has joined my forum...

Re: Knowing who has registered for MY Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
The Nabble registration is shared by all forums, galleries, blogs, etc. So you register once and post with your account in several different places. So the registration isn't attached to any forum or application. What you are looking for is the membership concept. I see that the "Musically Fluent" forum already has this configuration set in the "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" page (i.e., only members can post new topics and replies). So you can see your members by visiting the People page / members tab:
http://n3.nabble.com/forum/People.jtp?forum=25984&filter=members&embedf=25984

Please let me know if you have other questions.