Keep Getting Logged Out

Head Trading Coach
Hello,

I run a members web site that has a Nabble forum embedded into it.

For the last few months I keep getting the complaint from my members (I have also had this problem) where they are continually logged out of the forum. The last person has complained that they are logging in up to four times a day.

I have read the previous posts and tried other things before posting here. I have tried getting them to clear their cookies and select in the internet options for remember log in details.

This problem is happening with both internet explorer and chrome.

Please help.

Johnathon

Re: Keep Getting Logged Out

GregChapman
I believe this can happen occasionally when Nabble has to restart a server, or make other adjustments to the system. It shouldn't be a regular occurrence.

Re: Keep Getting Logged Out

Greg is right. If it happens again, please post your forum's link.
My test forum.