Just ungraded to a custom domain.....

shamus mcquail
Just ungraded to a custom domain and now the whole page won't load.  It appears to a certain point and there's a link that says view more.  It is a major pain to go down through a topic and have to click a link every post to load more of the page.  Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Just ungraded to a custom domain.....

GregChapman
I've never set a CNAME record to change a Nabble forum to have a custom domain, so I can't reliably help with that.

However, the only time I've seen a "View more" appear within Nabble is when a forum has been embedded in a page where the page author has not allowed enough space for the forum to appear in full. Could your hosting service done something like that?

You might need to provide a URL so others can investigate.

Re: Just ungraded to a custom domain.....

shamus mcquail
GregChapman wrote
However, the only time I've seen a "View more" appear within Nabble is when a forum has been embedded in a page where the page author has not allowed enough space for the forum to appear in full. Could your hosting service done something like that?
It is hosted on blogger so maybe I should resubmit the code on the page?  I'll try it.  I also tried clearing cookies and browser history with no change.

GregChapman wrote
You might need to provide a URL so others can investigate.
Link is in my signature.

Re: Just ungraded to a custom domain.....

shamus mcquail
So i resubmitted the page onto blogger and everything is working great now.  I was getting some weird snippets of code showing up when I clicked the people tab too.  It is all fixed now.

What I did was undirected traffic to the embedded page, resubmitted page to blogger and then redirected traffic to blogger page.

Thanks for all the help.

Re: Just ungraded to a custom domain.....

GregChapman
Ah! Found it on your forum link. Agree it seems solved. I can't see "View more" appearing here.

Re: Just ungraded to a custom domain.....

shamus mcquail
GregChapman wrote
Ah! Found it on your forum link. Agree it seems solved. I can't see "View more" appearing here.
Thanks for your help!