Just Found Nabble, setting up own system. Can we cooperate?

Just Found Nabble, setting up own system. Can we cooperate?

forums.group
Hi,
I just found your Nabble system and find it interesting. I am in the process of starting a new platform for restoring YahooGroups with their archives, rebuilt from backups, to enable these groups to live on.

At first glance, it appears your system has been doing something similar, at least on my first impression.

I just saw a post about the future on Nabble and how it might be closing down. If that is still the case, perhaps there is some way of us combining our resources that helps both platforms.

You can learn more about our plans from our website:
https://forums.group

Forums.Group InfoGraphic

Our new service I run is still in Beta and we have opened our first forum, migrated from YahooGroups, that otherwise would have lost their archives. https://minutus.forums.group/

Any help you guys can offer to help get our system running perfectly would be welcome.

And if your system is closing down, we would welcome any of your groups to join our platform.

Regards

Peter
New platform designed to restore lost YahooGroups with archives. https://forums.group