Javascript void

UMRPA
I can no longer access the "Options" button or "More" button.   All other links work fine, however these do not.  Any help? I can't even access the "More Options" button in this post.
 (Apologies for the egregiously large sig)

Re: Javascript void

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Could it be that the Javascript in your browser is disabled? Nabble requires Javascript to show those menus.

Also, try clear cache and reload?

Re: Javascript void

UMRPA
It arbitrarily started working again. I think you are right however, i believe that it is a script on a previous page that is interfering with this one.

Thanks!