Javascript error in Firefox

swoeng
Hello,

I'm trying ton use a nabble forum in http://www.swoeng.nl/Copy%20of%20Forum.htm

In IE en Safari everything seems to work.
However in firefox 3.5 the page keeps on loading and giving a javascript error:

div is null, referring to line 7:

var div = document.getElementById('nabbleforum');
var x = "This forum doesn't exist.<br>";

x += "Please contact Nabble Support if you need help.";

div.innerHTML = x;

Anybody got an idea how to fix it?
Thanks Peter

Re: Javascript error in Firefox

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Peter, please rename your HTML page to something that doesn't contain blank spaces. Right now your page is called "Copy of Forum.html". Please remove those spaces (example "Copy_Of_Forum.html") and let me know if it works.

Re: Javascript error in Firefox

swoeng
Hi Hugo,

I renamed the file to

http://www.swoeng.nl/CopyofForum.htm

But still firefox keeps loading.

Re: Javascript error in Firefox

Hugo <Nabble>
I see the problem.
We will investigate and fix this problem as soon as possible.
Thanks for reporting it.

Re: Javascript error in Firefox

swoeng
Ok thnx..

Re: Javascript error in Firefox

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Peter, I found the problem. Your HTML page uses a jQuery plugin (backgroundCanvas) that creates rounded corners and this conflicts with our embedding code. This plugin changes the DOM structure in a way that prevents Nabble from loading properly. Please go to your page and disable this plugin for the "vervolg_column" element as below:
     $(document).ready(function() {
		$(".div_nu").backgroundCanvas();
		$(".div_wij").backgroundCanvas();
		$(".div_straks").backgroundCanvas();
		$(".div_jij").backgroundCanvas();
	//	$(".vervolg_column").backgroundCanvas();   << COMMENT THIS LINE
		$(".vervolg_con_nu2").backgroundCanvas();
		$(".vervolg_con_jij5").backgroundCanvas();
	});
If you comment the line above out, it will work.

Re: Javascript error in Firefox

swoeng
Thanks Hugo!

With a little bit of tweaking, I now managed to use both.

Peter