Java

Savings for You!
Will Nabble support Java in the future?  Also, for social networking, are there any plans to be able to automatically add a share this feature? (The reason I ask about java to begin with ;) )
Check out Savings for You!
Your online shopping coupon code & deal source!

Sign up at Karmaloop.com now!Use Rep Code SAVE4YOU for every order for 20% off first order, 10% every order after that....FOREVER, or stack with another coupon cope for an additional 1% off that offer!Keep Rep Code SAVE4YOU handy for every Karmaloop order - and don't be greedy! ...

Karmaloop.com

Re: Java

Hugo <Nabble>
Do you mean java applets?

Re: Java

Savings for You!
probably. I just know that nabble won't allow the scripts
Check out Savings for You!
Your online shopping coupon code & deal source!

Sign up at Karmaloop.com now!Use Rep Code SAVE4YOU for every order for 20% off first order, 10% every order after that....FOREVER, or stack with another coupon cope for an additional 1% off that offer!Keep Rep Code SAVE4YOU handy for every Karmaloop order - and don't be greedy! ...

Karmaloop.com

Re: Java

Hugo <Nabble>
We will probably allow all of these things in the future, when users will be able to create a subdomain for their apps (e.g., myforum.nabble.com). This should be available in a few months.