Java Script e-mail list blocks.

Randy Lee Dube
I am confused, I replied to a Nabble direct e-mail to me that was placed on the forum thread, but with a java script/e-mail list block put on it.

I did not comment directly on the forum, and I did not attach any images, e-mail lists, or anything other than what is showing on the forum comment thread.

A) Is this normal when replying via direct e-mail?

B) Is someone attaching themselves to my Nabble Account?

C) Or is someone attaching themselves to my personal e-mail?

I am hoping for A); and if anyone else has had this happen, please let me know which is happening; thanks up front.

Re: Java Script e-mail list blocks.

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
It is A.

Nabble's forum post is completely integrated with email. Any direct replies will be sent to you also as an email. You can reply directly within email, and your reply will get posted on forum.

If you don't like email, you can turn the email option off by going to your account, personal settings, Advanced settings, then uncheck "Check the "Alert me by email when someone replies to my message" checkbox ".

Re: Java Script e-mail list blocks.

Randy Lee Dube
Thanks, Will, that helps some. Happy Hollidays, Randy.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Java-Script-e-mail-list-blocks.-tp1602818p1621650.html