Is this an intended ad?

GodlyPerfection
I had someone in my forums bring up a potentially inappropriate ad referring to "intimate dating" from Mate1. I just recently ran into the same ad myself. Wanted to let you guys know about this incase this wasn't an ad that was intended:

ReachingPerfection.com is home to many like-minded video game designers who all started on Halo: Reach's forge editor.

Re: Is this an intended ad?

Peter <Nabble>
Yes, this is unintended. I'll moderate that ad and talk to the ad network. Thank you.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.