Is there a way...

milleja46
Is there a way to create a custom theme? If so how? I like themes but i don't want to modify one and then if i want it back the way it was to have to go through the trouble of finding the oringinal css code. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Is there a way...

milleja46
Also can there please be a way to edit posts, and delete users posts added to nabble. I think with where the one for a site i created will be located it will be nesscary, for these features to be added.

Re: Is there a way...

We have an article here: http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=39
This will let you change colors, fonts and images. Soon we will deliver the templates feature, which will let you change the HTML of each page. We need a few months to finish this though.

Re: Is there a way...

You can edit your posts, but not posts from other users (you have to ask them to do this). Nabble's approach to forum administration is different from other forums. Here the forum owner doesn't own the contents created by other users. If you have trolls on your forum, you can ban them.

Re: Is there a way...

milleja46
Well it would be nice that if a user posts something like a post i got in dreamincode.net's forum(which is not a nabble) could be removed by me, or a moderator on my forum. Which brings up another question is there a way to create a mod group i just randomly thought of this.

Re: Is there a way...

Hugo <Nabble>
You indeed can remove posts (I forgot to mention this). Note that "remove" is different from "delete". By "removing" a post, you just "move it out of the forum" and it will continue to exist under the author's profile page.

You can add more administrators in the "Options > Users > Who are members?" screen. There is a "Is admin" checkbox alongside each user name.

Re: Is there a way...

milleja46
Thanks will definitly check out that link.