Is there a way to keep members from posting pictures in forum?

Is there a way to keep members from posting pictures in forum?

BriteButt
How would I go about keeping users from being able to post photos or videos?

Re: Is there a way to keep members from posting pictures in forum?

Pedro
Everybody should not be able to upload, or just a group of users?

I'd like for Administrators and Moderators to be able to upload photos and videos - but not anonymous or registered members. I'm afraid they might upload something inappropriate.

Re: Is there a way to keep members from posting pictures in forum?

Pedro
First, go to options -> users -> manage users and groups . Create a new group called "Image" and put the username or email of the people you want to give the permission of upload images.

Then, go to:
1- At the bottom of your app->Edit this page.
2- At the engine wheel -> "Search for macro" .
3- Macro by name -> search for "editor_insert_image_button" .
4 - editor_insert_image_button -> "override this macro" .

replace with this code
 <override_macro name="editor_insert_image_button">
    <n.if.visitor.is_in_group group="Images">
        <then.overridden/>
    </n.if.visitor.is_in_group>
</override_macro>

My test forum.