Is migrating from Blogger to Nabble possible?

Is migrating from Blogger to Nabble possible?

Nalicter
Is this possible? That would be really cool. I could give you the feed URLs for posts, and comments, respectively.

I suppose the posts would be threads, and the comments would act as replies to the first post of the thread.

If the comments wouldn't work, I'd even go for just the posts on this one.

Re: Is migrating from Blogger to Nabble possible?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry, no, we don't have this.

Re: Is migrating from Blogger to Nabble possible?

Nalicter
Ah. Thanks for the reply. I was waiting on it just in case making the forum now would cause problems for an import. So, I can start it whenever, now.

I'm glad I don't have much on my current blogs. :) Even if I did, though, I would still want to start over on Nabble.

What about Yahoo! Groups?

Nalicter
Can you import a Yahoo! group to Nabble?

This would be most helpful if someone accepts my proposal to combine on something.

Re: Is migrating from Blogger to Nabble possible?

mikenereson
Interesting. That would be a really really cool feature and a very neat way to view a blog post and it comments. I'd also be interested in seeing this implemented.