Is it possible to remove the name being displayed on my forum?

Is it possible to remove the name being displayed on my forum?

Miss A
I made my own customized banner, but the existing name is still there. I cannot remove it without receiving an error message. Is there some kind of way I can fix this with the CSS?

http://spot-a-sign.1061935.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Is it possible to remove the name being displayed on my forum?

GregChapman
You're going to kick yourself again! :-)

Go to:
OPTIONS > APPLICATION > CHANGE APPEARANCE
and remove the mark from:
SHOW FORUM TITLE

Re: Is it possible to remove the name being displayed on my forum?

Miss A
Yes, Greg you are so right!!!!!