Is it possible to post a poll?

indonewyork
Hi, Is it possible to post a poll? thank you for your answer

Re: Is it possible to post a poll?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, we will add a poll feature, but not any time soon. We are talking about maybe 4 or 5 months down the road. Try google "free poll", there are plenty of solutions out there. But frankly, none of them are as simple and easy as we'd like, that's why we want to do it ourselves. We want a simple and clean poll that is tightly integrated with discussions.

Re: Is it possible to post a poll?

Nalicter
Cool. I'm quite fond of this feature on another forum I sometimes frequent.

Re: Is it possible to post a poll?

a_priori
Twiigs.com has some really clean/simple/highly-customizable polls. They are free, just sign up and you can create multiple public or private polls and manage them all from one place. They have inline HTML versions that with work well with Nabble. Though, it would always be nice if Nabble could make an exception about javascript for twiigs.com so that our users would never have to leave the Nabble forums to see the results.