Is it possible to move a Public E-mail into an existing forum?

Is it possible to move a Public E-mail into an existing forum?

a_priori
I'd like to try Nabble's public E-mail system and integrate it into my forum. Is it possible to move a public email into an existing forum as if it was a thread or a sub-forum?

Re: Is it possible to move a Public E-mail into an existing forum?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for your interest. We will allow user to start a public email thread in a forum, will that work for you?

But this may take a few weeks. For now, you can start a new public email, and then link to it from your forum description or make a pinned post and link to it from the post. This will send your forum users to your public email.

Re: Is it possible to move a Public E-mail into an existing forum?

a_priori
Will <Nabble> wrote
Thanks for your interest. We will allow user to start a public email thread in a forum, will that work for you?

But this may take a few weeks. For now, you can start a new public email, and then link to it from your forum description or make a pinned post and link to it from the post. This will send your forum users to your public email.
Thanks for the reply Will.  I will try it out by linking it as you suggested. Future integration into the forums sounds like a great idea. Though, I'm not sure I would want a user to be able to start a public email in just any forum. I think I would prefer choosing which forums can have public emails in them. If it was optional similar to User Privileges on a forum, that would allow as little or as much control over public emails as the forum creator would like.