Is it possible to list a snippet of latest forum question/posts?

Is it possible to list a snippet of latest forum question/posts?

tarun3kumar
Hi All,

I added Nabble forum on my site here - www.seleniumtests.com/p/testing-forum.html
I was thinking if there were a way to list latest forum question on front page of my site in a right rail module -

www.seleniumtests.com/

For example I have latest posts snippet available on right hand side of site. The similar way if I could list latest forum questions on front page. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks in advance
Tarun K

Re: Is it possible to list a snippet of latest forum question/posts?

GregChapman
This Topic may give you some clues on how to do it:
http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Retrieve-latest-Topics-Posts-for-use-in-rest-of-website-tp7048164p7048164.html

Re: Is it possible to list a snippet of latest forum question/posts?

tarun3kumar
Awesome.
I just added blog feed URL using Blogger widget (my site is own blog).
It appears on my site, exactly how I wanted.

Thanks a Ton