Is it possible to just have cousins RSVP with their names on a family reunion website without additional comments?

Is it possible to just have cousins RSVP with their names on a family reunion website without additional comments?

Sandy
I've built a free website on yola.com for an upcoming family reunion that is private password protected and would simply like to allow cousins to add their names to the list of relatives attending the reunion, without further comment (not really a forum for discussion). If I absolutely had to, I wouldn't mind letting them make very short comments next to their names, such as "Can't wait to see everyone!" I'd like to be able to put the names in alphabetical order (rather than the chronological order in which they put their names on the list) so that other cousins can easily find out if a specific cousin is attending the reunion. Is this possible or feasible with Nabble or Nabble2? If not, can you recommend another alternative that is free that I could embed in my site. Thank you.

Re: Is it possible to just have cousins RSVP with their names on a family reunion website without additional comments?

Hugo <Nabble>
You may create a forum and ask each cousin to create a new topic, where the subject is his/her name. The message body would be free for comments. Then you, as the owner, would have to pin those topics to the forum so that you can sort them (Options/Structure/Manage pinned topics). The problem is that people can start to post unrelated things, but you could have sub-forums for that purpose and move wrong topics to the right place. Does that make sense to what you need?