Is it possible to create a private discussion board?

Is it possible to create a private discussion board?

azdren
Hi, I am wondering if I can use this website to create a private discussion board?

Thanks!

Re: Is it possible to create a private discussion board?

You can.

You simply add those that you want to have access to the "Members" group and give them Create_topic and Reply permission.

You also need to remove the View permission from the Anyone and Registered groups.

There's much more about the principles at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Administrator-s-Guide-f4012830.html