Is it possible to change the name of our board?

Is it possible to change the name of our board?

chateaurew
Hi!

We are in a bit of a dilemma. The show that we have gathered to talk about is ending this Friday and although I am sure that we will continue to talk about it, we most likely will have to move our focus to other shows, issues etc. in order to keep the board current and interesting.

Are we able to change the name of our board?  Do you do that for us? If we are able to do it ourselves, are there guidelines on how to do it?

Thanks

Rew from

The Guiding Light Message Board
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: Is it possible to change the name of our board?

Hugo <Nabble>
To change the name of the board, just click on "Options > Editor > Edit name & description". Please let me know if you still have questions.