Is it possible to add more pages to Nabble forums?

1j1

Re: Is it possible to add more pages to Nabble forums?

1j1
Greg, thanks again for guiding me in the right direction!
I registered on Pedro's forum & looked at those extra fields & the NAML code. So I tried to do the same on mine. I  created a new macro (in advanced editor) "list_extra_fields" & copied it's code from Pedro's, saved - no errors. Then I in the same way created 2nd one - "extra_fields" & pasted Pedro's code, saved - no errors. Then I searched for "profile_header" & tried to override it with one from Pedro but it gave me errors...  What am I doing wrong?

Re: Is it possible to add more pages to Nabble forums?

GregChapman
Pass! I'm not a NAML coding expert.

I guess you'll need to post your code here and wait for a response from Pedro.

I know that Harvey's site has had a lot of Premium Support customisation. It is possible that final macro references code that is part of that. (I'm guessing wildly now!)

If you search the Free Support forum you'll see that others were asking for something similar arond the same time. It might be worth emailing them (click on their avatar/username) to see if they can give you any clues.
1j1

Re: Is it possible to add more pages to Nabble forums?

1j1
This post was updated on .
Finally a success! Besides, got an additional field "Interests" :D
http://1j1.2328899.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=1

Thanks to Pedro for creating these features!

Re: Is it possible to add more pages to Nabble forums?

Pedro
That is not "official" yet, but I'm glad that you could use my code.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Is it possible to add more pages to Nabble forums?

1j1
It would be great if those list_extra_fields & extra_fields (with load_extra fields) were located in a tab named "About me" along with "Stars" & "Posts" tabs. Plus when clicking on username in top right corner there would be also "My profile", clicking on which would lead to Profile with that "About me" tab open.
12