Is Nabble foree software?

shirish
Hi all,
 Is nabble free software or are there any plans to make the back-end free and open-source anytime soon?

Re: Is Nabble foree software?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
We do plan to have an installable version of Nabble with the source code open to let users modify it for their own needs, and it will be free. But it's not exactly free software or open source. We haven't decided on what license to use yet.

Nabble: an installable version with modifiable code, to be somehow free, licence undecided

Graham Perrin
I'll be very interested to know more about this in due course.

(My requests for per-user opt-out from embedding shouldn't be confused with my great liking for Nabble :)

Re: Nabble: an installable version with modifiable code, to be somehow free, licence undecided

Graham Perrin
Now in the Premium Support area:
Open source Nabble's code