Is N8 Down?

Gary Lewis
I'm getting 502 gateway errors.  What's up?  Or, maybe I should ask what's down?

I should have said the forum is http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Is N8 Down?

Ettol
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is N8 Down?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, the server is down. It will take a few hours to fix the problem.

Re: Is N8 Down?

Ettol
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

Yes, thank you!

N8 is apparently still having problems.  My users are getting lots of "over capacity" notifications this morning, which is a really slow morning for my forum, so few are on.  Can someone please tell us what is going on?  I'd like to be able to tell my users.

CONTENTS DELETED

No longer getting anything but 502's.  Server is apparently DOWN.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Is N8 Down?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Our team is solving a few issues found.

Re: Is N8 Down?

Gary Lewis
Thanks, Israel.  Any guess how long?  Just want to alert my users.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

RE: Is N8 Down?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator