Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
EOM

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes. The data center is taking a look now.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
Any updates?

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
The data center guys are making progress. They swapped the chassis of the machine and now they are changing some configurations in order to restore the internet connection. Sorry for the down time.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
Any estimate?  Really need to get back up.

Can you post here when it happens so I don't have to continue to check?

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
It shouldn't take long. I will post here when the machine is fully back online.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Hugo <Nabble>
The server is back online.

Re: Is N3 down? My two N3 apps aren't loading.

Harvey
Thanks.
HTTPS Please!